
This is my buddy Craigery. The reason I'm putting this on here is because it was taken while at a NASCAR race. This weekend's race is at Talladega and this is what half of the guys look like when you go there. They actually have cowboy boots on with their cutoffs and no shirt. Well, I actually only saw one guy like that. The other half of the guys look normal. In Craigery's defense it was hot and he only looked like this while we were eating some lunch out at our vehicle.
Talladega is one of the best races you'll see anywhere. If you get a chance to go...do it. Make sure you're at least 30 or 40 rows up or you won't actually see the race.
1 comment:
Thanks for this. Jodie got a real kick out of it. I cant believe it has been six years. As I am sitting here now watching the race, I wish we were back there. Whats even better is Bobby's car is still right side up!
Post a Comment