My second surprise was that some of my friends are still blogging. I thought it was just a fad or short trend. Is there is a difference?
I actually love to sit down and blog but I got to the point that I was uninspired and just didn't know what to write about. This may be my last post for another year or I may post tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see how inspired I am. Since it has been almost a year I'm sure I could find plenty to write about...maybe?
In case I don't make it back here tomorrow...
Will is now 8 years old and in 3rd grade. He says 3rd grade is fabulous! There is a lot of emphasis on Math & Science which he loves. The picture above is from a trip we took to Dallas this past summer. The highlights of the trip were the Legoland Discovery Center and the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. Will loves playing with his Lego's!
Zach is now 4 years old and loves playing. That's pretty much it. He's constantly asking someone to play with him. Non stop. Unless he's watching a "movie" or playing on the computer or Wii. Zach is going to preschool at a local church. He also visits a speech therapist on a regular basis. He has been working hard and has come a long way in the last couple of years. Zach also loves playing with Lego's.
I have a picture of Becky that I could put on here but I'd get in trouble. She is working part time at the same preschool that Zach attends. She actually works in the childcare area where she can hold a baby now and then. If you know anything about Becky you know that she loves the little ones.
I might have more to say tomorrow....or next year!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment