Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Inspiration

I haven't really felt inspired to write in a few weeks. Probably because things at work have been really busy. However, I guess I should update everyone on what has been going on or will be going on.

Becky's dad had a bad fall a few weeks ago but after a week in the hospital he is slowly getting back to halfway normal (which still isn't very good). He and Patty are pressing on every day.

Zach had tubes put in his ears. The surgery went very well and he is 100% recovered. He's climbing like his daddy and getting into everything he can. If it weren't for baby gates and cabinet locks we would be in trouble.

Will has discovered a new show on TLC. It's Big Foot presents Mighty Meteor and his Monster Truck Friends or something like that. It's basically animated monster trucks (like the Cars movie). We have seen many a show. I prefer Curious George myself.

Will starts Kindergarten on the 25th. I think he's looking forward to it. I'm sure much more than Becky.

No comments: