This weekend Will was in our house and he was asking Becky what was so stinky. She hasn't been able to smell anything half of her life due to bad allergies and this day was no different. Well the smell was following Will around but Becky couldn't smell it and she didn't see anything. Until Will spotted something on Zach's lower leg that is. He said, "Momma, that looks like poo poo on Zach's leg." It was. And from a dog. But where did it come from and how did it get on his leg? I got involved at this point and started looking for the poo origin. I looked in our bedroom where Will and Zach had been. I didn't see anything but Will had followed me in and I could smell it. Sure enough, Will had brought it in on his shoes. No wonder it was following him around. Will and I had just come in from working in the backyard. I'm not sure how it was transfered from his shoe to Zach but the main mystery had been solved.
Moral of the story: Always check the shoe when looking for poo.
No comments:
Post a Comment