Saturday evening we went to the wedding of Becky's cousin Amy. Once we got there we realized that Todd's (Amy's husband to be) family was staying at the same hotel as us. We had seen them at the hotel but hadn't realized who they were.
The wedding was simple but very nice. The way I think weddings should be.
The ceremony was held at a fairly small rural wedding chapel. There were only two bridesmaids and two groomsmen. I only saw a small part of the ceremony because I was outside with Zach. His momma thought he was making too much noise.
Bittersweet. Amy's dad Fred suddenly and unexpectedly passed away about a year and a half ago. She had his wedding ring tied to her bridal bouquet. If you click on the picture of the wedding cake you will see the ring in the bouquet. Once back to our hotel we found out that it had gone missing. We are hoping someone is holding it for Amy until they get back from their honeymoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment