I spy a deer. This photo was taken at my parents house almost two years ago. Can you find the deer? Wait!!! Don't enlarge the picture until you've actually tried to find the deer.
I forgot to announce what the prize would be. Here it is. Michelle since you were first you get to say that you found it first. Trish, yip, you get to say you found it second. The next person...you got the picture? Congratulations! Maybe I'll have real prizes in my next game?
4 comments:
I thought I spotted him, then I enlarged it and I was right! What's my prize!?
Me too. But I have to admit Jedidiah's favorite games and books are I Spy! So, I might have had an advantage.....
I forgot to announce what the prize would be. Here it is. Michelle since you were first you get to say that you found it first. Trish, yip, you get to say you found it second. The next person...you got the picture? Congratulations! Maybe I'll have real prizes in my next game?
You're cracking me up!
Post a Comment