Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Prayer for your school children

Becky went to the Mom's World Day of Prayer at our church this past Saturday and came back with some printed out prayers for children young and old. Here is a prayer for school aged children although it could be for anyone.

Proverbs 13:20 Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.

Father I pray for ______________ and our children to desire to walk with Godly friends. To seek the wisdom from above and not below. To know what is truth. To learn from the schoolmaster Jesus Christ. To show themselves friendly. To know how to love their enemies but not participate in wrong acts or attitudes. Amen

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was going to comment the other day and say I liked the blue and you went and changed it on me. I like the black too... =)