I took these pictures while on a special trip. Can anyone tell me the specific location (store and city) they were taken? Same prizes as last post. Relatives are not eligible to enter or win.
I must admit, I guessed on the FAO Schwartz part. But I knew the NYC. If your mouse arrow lingers over a picture for a few seconds, the file name shows up. I saw that the pics were named NYC so I figured that's where they were taken. It wasn't my intention to do that, I just noticed it as I was studying the pics. I was originally going to guess Universal Studios, Orlando. So I will withdraw from the contest. =)
4 comments:
Well, it is definetely some kind of Lego Superstore. I can't wait to find out where it is. Jedidiah would be in kiddo heaven.
FAO Schwartz, New York City.
Michelle is correct! I may have to DQ her from future contests.
I must admit, I guessed on the FAO Schwartz part. But I knew the NYC. If your mouse arrow lingers over a picture for a few seconds, the file name shows up. I saw that the pics were named NYC so I figured that's where they were taken. It wasn't my intention to do that, I just noticed it as I was studying the pics. I was originally going to guess Universal Studios, Orlando. So I will withdraw from the contest. =)
Post a Comment