Monday, March 2, 2009

MO Snow




This past weekend we were in Missouri visiting my family. Will and Zach were lucky enough to have about 2 inches of snow to play in when they got up Saturday morning. I think Will was awake at about 6:30 a.m. asking if he could look out the window to see if it snowed and if he could go play in it. I told him no.

As you can see we did get 'em bundled up and they went out to play. There was a sled in my parents garage that Will enjoyed riding on. Zach not so much. He wasn't real sure what to think about the whole snow thing. He loves being outside and didn't want to go in even though his hands were ice cold. We didn't have any gloves that would stay on his little hands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those plastic bags on Zach's feet are a nice memory from the past! I'm glad they had fun!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! I wish we would have gotten snow this year. Try putting a couple pair of his socks on his hands. That's what we did with D last year.