Will and I made a trip up to Missouri this weekend. Friday evening Will stayed with my parents while I went to a Springfield Cardinals game with our friend Craigery. We were fortunate enough to get to watch 4 free innings of baseball as the Cards beat the Tulsa Drillers in 13 innings. We also got to see the fastest fireworks show in history... due to a noise ordinance in Springfield they shot off the fireworks show in double time between innings just before 11 pm.
Saturday we spent the day with my parents, brother and my 3 nieces. We watched some football and ate steak and chicken my brother fixed on the grill. That's a good day for me!
Sunday Will, myself and Craigery spent the whole day at White Water. We all had a great time. I think Will did everything in the park except the huge slide that he isn't big enough to do. We left there to go check in to our hotel room that Craigery got us a great deal on. His wife Jodie met us there. After cleaning up and resting a bit we went down to the Branson Landing to eat. We ended up at Famous Dave's BBQ. Mine was very good but Jodie's pulled pork had a funny taste to it so she didn't eat much.
Monday Will and I went to ride go carts before heading home. We rode in some 2 seaters before going to Andie's Frozen Custard for a little treat. After finishing off our treat Will took to the stearing wheel of his own little go cart. He did a great job driving and didn't cause any crashes. One little boy spun him but they got going again pretty quick.
Today I'm sore and tired but it sure was worth every bit of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment