Thursday, September 18, 2008
Whatchamacallit & Coke
As I sit here and eat my Whatchamacallit & drink my Coke I'm reminded that The Biggest Loser started this week. I'm always interested to see the transformation these people make in the several months of the show. They have to put a lot of effort into losing weight and becoming healthy again. I occasionally think I will change my habits but never do. If you're one of those people trying to lose weight, I wish you the best. Stick with it and don't give in to temptation or peer pressure. I hope those around you will be supportive and wise in their actions. Most of all I hope they don't eat Whatchamacallit's & drink Coke in front of you. If they do... just punch them in the nose. They probably won't do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment