Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shoe tying





















W
ill learned to tie his shoes this past Saturday using a device similar to the one's shown in this photo. Sunday morning was the first time he tied his tennis shoes by himself and was so proud. His Sunday school teacher said he tied them several times and was doing a great job!

A little girl in Will's class at school gave these out as prizes on her birthday. Each child got one. I'm not sure where they purchased them but I believe these can be found online from Target. I'm sure they're available elsewhere. They're basically a foam flip flop with big shoe strings so you crafty people could probably make your own.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are pretty cool. Meredith has one that I bought out of the Scholastic book order forms that the schools send home.

Erin said...

Hey Patrick thansk for the header tips. I have not had time to work on it yet, but I did find directions on how to create on in photoshop, and did. I could not get it uploaded, and I just need to sit and work on it. I will later! I'll get with you if I need anymore help!