If you have children you have to brag on them once in a while. Will must love numbers because he's always saying things like "momma...5+5 equals 10 or 10-5 equals 5" etc... He's also been able to count to 100 for some time now and he will go well above 100 until he gets tired of counting. Recently he told me that he could count backwards from 100. I wasn't sure so I asked him to go ahead. Well he did. He said he first did it while lying in the bathtub. I'm not sure if this is normal for 5 year olds or not but I'm impressed. If your 5 yr old can do this don't tell me because I want to think that my kid is smarter than yours. Hey... doesn't everyone?
Monday, April 28, 2008
100, 99, 98, 97...
If you have children you have to brag on them once in a while. Will must love numbers because he's always saying things like "momma...5+5 equals 10 or 10-5 equals 5" etc... He's also been able to count to 100 for some time now and he will go well above 100 until he gets tired of counting. Recently he told me that he could count backwards from 100. I wasn't sure so I asked him to go ahead. Well he did. He said he first did it while lying in the bathtub. I'm not sure if this is normal for 5 year olds or not but I'm impressed. If your 5 yr old can do this don't tell me because I want to think that my kid is smarter than yours. Hey... doesn't everyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment