Friday, April 18, 2008

Snickerdoodle's


My parents came down a couple of weeks ago for Will's birthday party. My mom had baked some snickerdoodle's and brought about two dozen in a ziplock bag for Will. A few day's later we had eaten about 8 or 9 of the approximately 24. One evening I was looking for the bag of cookies and didn't see them anywhere. I assumed Will had taken them to mother's day out to share with his friends. A day or two later Becky asked me where the snickerdoodle's were. I obviously had no idea and neither did she. We left it at that and didn't think much more about it...... until I went in the backyard Wednesday night to mow and found a shredded ziplock bag. All of a sudden I realized what had happened. Phoebe, our jack russell, had jumped up and stole them off of the table and then made her way to the backyard to devour 15 cookies. That explained all the throwing up she had been doing. I guess that gives new meaning to the phrase "tossing your cookies".

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That's one smart pooch!