
After 40 years of living I have finally been selected for jury duty. Most people that have served on a jury seem to complain about it. If it could only be like A Few Good Men. I'm sure I won't be that lucky.
Last week during our hail storm/tornado we were getting ready to leave for the tornado shelter a few blocks away. As Becky was putting Will in the van he said, "if that tornado blows our house down I sure will miss that Wii". At least he has his priorities straight. Also as we were driving to the shelter he said something like "that tornado might give our van a boost".
This picture is a pretty common sight throughout Fort Smith. If you look closely you'll notice that the windows are either missing or boarded up. Buildings and homes all over the area had windows busted out from the hail storm. We have some holes in our siding but that's pretty minor compared to what some people had.
No comments:
Post a Comment