Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wii Bowling

Well I had a free moment last night to play bowling on our Wii. Starting with the second frame I was able to bowl 9 straight strikes. My first frame wasn't a strike. I'm not real sure what it was. The first ball of the 10th frame was my last strike and I finished with a spare for a total score of 279 I think. Becky said I missed her high score by 2 pins. She doesn't like to lose. Will and I both beat her for (she say's) the first time the other day. On the Wii anyways. I've beat her a lot in real bowling and only lost when I let her win. Well...maybe not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, Becky won the class handicap tournament in the infamous Bowling Class at MSU where we got to know one another. It turned out to be a very helpful class in more ways than one.