Well today is the day that some of us from the office go eat what I call cheap pizza. It's also a time for us to talk about who will be going home on American Idol. I don't really have a clue who will be going home. I think little Archie and Mr. Cook will be ok. The rest of them are fair game.
I've been watching Biggest Loser this season as well. Last night was the final show and for the first time a woman won. Congratulations to Ali who lost 112 lbs., or 47.86% of her body weight. The main reason I've been following the show is to see how well everyone looks from beginning to end. Sometimes I tell people that I'm trying to gain weight so that I can be the biggest loser. If I don't quit watching so much tv I might end up on it.
Yesterday I got my dad signed up for a blog of his own. You can visit it by clicking here.
No comments:
Post a Comment